Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wikipedia

A while back, I looked up Seena Frost on Wikipedia and was a little shocked that she wasn't there. In fact, there seemed to be nothing about SoulCollage(R) there at all. So... I wrote an entry. It turned out to be a lot more work than I expected it to be, and to take a lot longer to get it approved than I had (naively) expected. But it's now up and available!


screenshot, 21 May 2014

Frankly, I'm annoyed at the "needs additional citations" flag, since I went to great lengths to cite just about every single thing I said. For understandable reasons, but irritatingly, Wikipedia prefers to have citations link to objective and published books rather than internet sites, so I worked hard tracking down authors to supplement Seena's own writing. I thought I'd cinched it, and so that "citations" flag really grates. But still, I'm glad my entry has been approved and is up.

Please go have a look, so it gains some international hits and looks useful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment